Rasprave i upiti o avionskim kartama, kompanijama i putovanjima avionom

Jer ja sam skitnica, daljine me vuku...

Moderators: Nukac, miky0

Nukac
Davorich

Post by Nukac »

IAG International Airlines Group has announced its LEVEL Europe (VK, Vienna) subsidiary has ceased trading effective immediately and will shortly file for insolvency.

The low-cost carrier, previously known as Anisec Luftfahrt, last operated commercial flights in March when its fleet of two A320-200s and four A321-200s was grounded as a result of the COVID-19 crisis.

"LEVEL Europe has been impacted by the unprecedented crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic," it said in a statement.

Once insolvency proceedings have been lodged and accepted, an Austrian court will appoint an administrator who will then be tasked with overseeing creditor payments.

IAG's other LEVEL units - in Spain and France - remain unaffected.

Nukac
Davorich

Post by Nukac »

Qantas has cancelled all international flights until late October except for those to New Zealand. The news comes as the Australian government said its border would remain closed into next year to slow the spread of the coronavirus. The airline and subsidiary Jetstar are now boosting domestic flights as travel restrictions within Australia ease. Qantas has seen domestic passenger numbers double to 64,000 this week, compared to last week’s 32,000. The nation’s tourism minister has also encouraged Australians to take their holidays within the country this year. “With Australia’s borders set to remain closed for some time, we have cancelled most international flights until late October,” the airline said in a statement sent to the BBC. “We still have some flights scheduled across the Tasman in the coming months, with the expected travel bubble between Australia and New Zealand,” the statement continued, referring to the Tasman Sea between the two countries, BBC reported.

ivana)

Post by ivana) »

evo info ako je tko trazio povrat od Crotie..od otkaza do povrata proslo mjesec dana...znaci vaucher sam odmah odbila, trazila pun povrat...natezanje da dobijem uopce potvrdu da ce mi isplatiti pun iznos trajao par tjedan jer su prvobitno napisali da ce o tome u zadnjem kvartalu godine...pozivala se na uredbe, odluke europske komisije.. dobila napokon potvrdu o punom povratu..e onda krece druga tura kad ce isplatiti..opet odgovor u zadnjem kvartalu..onda sam im poslala mail gdje sam se pozivala na prava potrosaca kod on line kupnje odmah drugi dan dobila odgovor da je dat nalog banci da mi vrati novce i nakon 48 sata lova mi sjela na racun..eto info ako je netko u slicnoj situaciji, mozda pomogne