Kad se vama javi kcer od Gadafija...

Razgovor ugodni, divan natenane
miky0
ST Leader

09 Apr 2017, 09:55

...javite se :durica:
Dear Sir,

How are you together with your beloved family? I hope everything is alright.

I am Hana Gaddafi, the daughter of Late Hon. Muammar Gaddafi who was murdered by the rebels on 20 October 2011 during the Libyan Civil War. I am currently residing in Fada N'Gourma, Burkina Faso unfortunately as a refugee.

I am writing this message with tears and sorrow from my heart asking for your urgent help. I have passed through pains and sorrowful moment since the death of my late father. At the meantime, my family is the target of Western Nations led by NATO who wants to seize all that my late father has acquired at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze.

My Father of blessed memory deposited the sum of $5.5M (Five million five hundred thousand US Dollars) at United Bank for Africa (UBA) in my name as the next of kin, which is the only money left for me. Please I will like to discuss with you to know the possibility of how we can work together as my investor Manager over there in your country.

Meanwhile, my intention is to invest the money into Real Estate and Help to build a school for Orphanage children's in your country. Please if you are interested to assist me, kindly get back to me for us to discuss on how to transfer the investment fund under your custody.

The reason why I contacted you is because I am tired of staying here as a refugee, I really want to come over to join you in your country and start a new life. Pls reply through my private email ( mshanagaddafi7467453@hotmail.com )

Thank you for your understanding.
Waiting for your urgent reply,
Best Regards,
Ms. Hana Gaddafi.

Stitch
Head Honcho

09 Apr 2017, 09:57

Traži prvo da ti pošalje fotku. :raspa:
Potpisi su za budale.
miky0
ST Leader

09 Apr 2017, 10:11

A mogli bi je i na forum dovuc pa nek je krkan skida :misli:
Šabović Adis
Inventar

09 Apr 2017, 13:42

Baš se tebi obratila, imenom i prezimenom?! :zubo:
Potpisujem bjanko smrtne presude :mirko:
haram
persona non grata

09 Apr 2017, 14:35

Meni se Bill Gates zahvalio na nemjerljivom doprinosu ljudskom rodu oko preraspodjele pilića.

what we've got here is failure to communicate